Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
The Good Sam Extended Service Plan insures your vehicle against a mechanical failure. Covered components include brake, engine, suspension assemblies, water and
waste systems, and much more. The Good Sam Extended Service Plan picks up the bill for these covered costs, you just pay your deductible.
- Auto: Covered components include the engine, transmission, drive axle, suspension, steering assembly, brakes, HVAC, and more.*
- Trailers & Fifth Wheels: Covered components include the water heater, water systems, HVAC, L.P. gas system, refrigerator, brakes, suspension, jacks, and more.*
- Motorhome: Both Chassis & Coach components are covered to provide comprehensive protection.*
* All program benefits are subject to limitations set forth in the current Terms & Conditions.
- You decide where to repair your vehicle
- Coverage in the US and Canada
- Choose your deductible amount
- Choose your payment schedule
- No annual mileage restriction*
- Fully transferable to new owner if you sell your vehicle
- No waiting for reimbursement
- Backed by an A+ rated underwriter
Additional information will be provided along with the specific details of your quote.
* Continuous protection is available for up to the earlier of 18 model years or 150,000 miles.